Terms and conditions for accommodation contracts
Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this hotel and the guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/ or generally accepted practices.
Should the hotel enter into a special contract with the guests, insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
A guest who intends to make an application for an accommodation contract with the hotel shall notify the hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Name of guest(s);
(2) Dates of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation charges (based, in principle, on the basic accommodation charges listed in the attached table no.1); and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
Should a guest request, during his or her stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time such request is made.
A contract for an accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding article. However the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the hotel has not accepted the application.
When a contract for accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit, fixed by the hotel, within the limits of basic accommodation charges covering the guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the hotel.
The deposit shall be first used for the total accommodation charges to be paid by the guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the accommodation charges as stated in article 12.
When the guest has ailed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the hotel shall treat the accommodation contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the guest is thus informed by the hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
Should the hotel not have requested the payment of a deposit as stipulated in paragraph 2 of the preceding article and / or has not specified the date of the payment of deposit at the time the application for an accommodation contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as if the hotel has accepted a special contract as prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
The hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation agreement if any of the following cases:
(1) The request for accommodation is not based on the terms of agreement.
(2) The hotel is fully occupied and so cannot comply with the request for accommodation.
(3) The person requiring accommodation is clearly recognized to be infected with an infectious disease.
(4) The hotel has sufficient reason to suspect that the person requesting accommodation may use accommodation for gambling or other illegal purpose, or otherwise to violate public morals.
(5) The person requesting accommodation is extremely intoxicated or is otherwise to likely to disturb other guests.
(6) The person requesting accommodation is clearly recognized to be unable to pay for the accommodation.
(7) The person requesting accommodation is behaving suspiciously.
(8) The person requesting accommodation belongs to an antisocial force, such as an organized crime group or an organization affiliated with an organized crime group.
(9) The person requesting accommodation belongs to a corporation managed or supported by an organized crime group or its member(s).
(10) The person requesting accommodation belongs to a corporation of which directors is a member of an organized crime group.
(11) The person requesting accommodation has caused significant disturbance, in speech or conduct, to other guests.
(12) The person requesting accommodation has used violence to make a demand on the hotel or its employee(s), or has otherwise made a demand beyond the scope of reasonably acceptable burden on the hotel or its employee(s).
(13) The hotel is unable to accommodate the person requesting accommodation due to disaster, failure of facilities or other unavoidable reason.
The guest is entitled to cancel the accommodation contract by so notifying the hotel.
Should the guest cancel the accommodation contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the guest liable (except in the case when the hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in paragraph 2 of article 3 and the guest has cancelled before payment), the guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the table no.2. However, should a special contract, as prescribed in paragraph 1 of article 4 be in effect, the same shall apply only when the guest is informed of the obligation for payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the guest.
In the case when the guest does not appear by 8 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hour after the expected time of arrival if the hotel has been notified) without an advance notice, the hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being cancelled by the guest.
The hotel may cancel an accommodation contract if any of the following cases:
(1) The guest in question is found to be infected with an infectious disease.
(2) The guest in question has used the accommodation for gambling or other illegal purpose, or otherwise to violate public morals.
(3) The guest in question is extremely intoxicated, dancing or singing loudly, playing loud music or otherwise disturbing other guests.
(4) The guest in question is recognized to be unable to pay.
(5) The guest in question is behaving suspiciously.
(6) The guest in question is found to be or belong to an antisocial force, such as organized crime group or an organization affiliated with an organized crime group.
(7) The guest in question is found to belong to a corporation managed or supported by an organized crime group or its member(s).
(8) The guest in question is found to belong to a corporation of which director is member of an organized crime group.
(9) The guest in question has caused significant disturbance to other guests, as described in Item (2) or (3) above, or otherwise.
(10) The guest in question has used violence to make a demand on the hotel or its employee(s), or has otherwise made a demand beyond the scope of reasonably acceptable burden on the hotel or its employee(s).
(11) The guest in question has smoked in room, tampered with the fire prevention facilities, or otherwise violated the regulations of use stipulated
by the hotel (limited to those required for fire prevention).
(12) The hotel is unable to continue to accommodate the guest in question due to disaster, failure of facilities or other unavoidable reason.
In the event that the hotel cancels the accommodation agreement based on any of the above items, the guest in question shall not be liable for payment for any accommodation services not yet delivered.
The guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the hotel on the day of accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation.
(2) Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in to Japan.
(3) Date and estimated time of departure.
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
Should the guest intend to pay his / or her accommodation charges prescribed in article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit card, these methods of payment shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
The Hotel will take a photocopy of your passport or driver’s license..
The guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guestroom of the hotel from 2p.m. to 11a.m of the next day. However, in the case when the guest is accommodated continuously, the guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
The hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, permit the guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same paragraph.
In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
(1) Up to 12:00.
30% of the room charge
(2) Up to 13:30.
50% of the room charge
(3) After 13:50.
100% of the room charge
The guest shall observe the rules and regulations established by the hotel, which are posted within the
premises of the hotel.
The business hour of the main facilities, etc. of the hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place and others.
(1) Front desk and
cashier service hours
(a) Door closing time
1F front entrance : Restaurants service hours
Side entrance : 10:00p.m. ～7:00a.m.
(b) Front desk &
Cashier 8:00a.m. ～10:00p.m.
(c) Security Room
Restaurant At Sushi Kanazawa
7: 00 a.m. – 9: 00a.m.
11: 00a.m. – 14: 00p.m.
6: 00p.m. – 10: 00p.m.
Last order can be taken
※ Sundays & National holidays Closed
The business hours
specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes. In such a case, the guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
The breakdown and method of calculation of the accommodation charges, etc. that the guest shall pay is as listed in the attached table no.1.
Accommodation charges is payable in advance. Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid in Japanese
currency or by other means such as coupons or credit card recognized by the hotel at front desk at the time of check-in of the guest or upon request by the hotel.
Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the guest chooses not to utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/ or her by the hotel and at his/ or her disposal.
The hotel shall compensate the guest for damages if the hotel has caused the guest to incur such damages through the fulfillment or the non-fulfillment of accommodation contract and / or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases when such damages have been caused as the result of reasons for which the hotel is not liable.
Although the hotel has received the“Pass Mark”(certificate of excellence of fire prevention standards issued by the fire station), the hotel is covered by hotel liability insurance in order to deal with unexpected fires and / or other disasters.
Handing when unable to provide contracted rooms